Need to remove the background of a bunch of photos? Removing the background of product photos can give you the freedom to use the same images over and over again whilst still creating fresh new content.
Bulk background removal software: remove.bg
Do you need to create a bunch of photos on-brand with the same graphic background or give all of your product photos the same look and feel? remove.bg has got you covered. With this snazzy AI-driven online tool, you can upload photos and images and either remove or change the background of your photos in bulk.
It’s incredibly efficient, will speed up your workflow and give you the best possible result.
Removing photo backgrounds is great for:
E-commerce product photos
Creating product photos for e-commerce can be time-consuming and costly. With remove.bg you can batch create product images for your webshop from the comfort of your home, by removing the background and adding a simple white or brand-colored one.
Batch content production
Content production similarly can take up a lot of your time, and keeping things consistent ensures a strong visual brand. By bulk removing image backgrounds and adding a new one just once a month instead of 3 times a week you can get the job done in a lot less time.
Employer branded content
Want your team photos to be consistent on your website? Simply drag and drop your images into remove.bg in bulk and remove all of your headshot backgrounds. You can then add a corporate colored background or something a little more fun like confetti.
Car dealer images
Want to shoot images of your car lot, without having to move them around to get the perfect background? This is your solution. With remove.bg you can easily remove the background, add whatever one you’d like and keep all of your cars in place.
remove.bg has a simple online tool where you can drag and drop images in bulk and download them into a folder (we’ll show you how to do that in just a sec) but before we do, let’s talk about the remove.bg API.
Bulk background removal remove.bg API integration
remove.bg isn’t just great for creating epic marketing materials; many companies — like Canva and Deutsche Bahn — use our API integration to expand or create a new service while improving their current user experience.
Interested in adding bulk background removal to your product? Read up on how to integrate the remove.bg API here.
Step-by-step guide on how to use remove.bg — the bulk background remover for desktop
You can remove an image’s background online in just a few seconds by going to remove.bg, but if you want to save yourself the hassle of doing the images one by one — here’s how to remove them in bulk:
- Download remove.bg for your desktop for free.
2. Open the desktop app.
3. Now go ahead and log in to your remove.bg account or sign up if you don’t have one already.
4. Once you’re logged in, you can simply drag and drop a bunch of photos into the desktop app.
5. You can now select whether you want to add a transparent, coloured, or design template to your photos.
6. Once you’re done, simply select what output size you need, and your brand-new images with switched up backgrounds will end up in the output folder named in the app. Et voilà!
remove.bg’s templates for changing image and photo backgrounds in bulk
To speed up your workflow, even more, you can make use of our preset background templates. These allow you to add the same preset background in just a few clicks to all of your photos; background templates include:
- Product photo optimizer template: great for anyone working in e-commerce or social media and looking to process many on-brand photos in no time.
- Car photo optimizer template: the perfect image background template for car dealerships.
- Real estate sky replacer template: every real estate broker’s life just got easier.
- Fashion photo creator template: perfect for e-commerce or bloggers.
- Recipe photo designer template: writing a recipe book or hosting a food blog? This template is for all of those chefs, nutritionists, and food bloggers out there.
- Birthday card maker template: this one’s for everyone; making fun and personalised birthday cards to print or send via email has never been easier.
- Party pic maker template: advertising a party event but don’t have any up-to-date pictures because of Covid-19? Party planners and event hosts, this one’s for you.
Removing image backgrounds in bulk can be an absolute game-changer for productivity and creating on-brand content that is affordable yet unique. Check out this article to know more about how to optimize your eCommerce images to boost search rankings.