Announcing remove.bg for Photoshop
Apr 25, 2019
Whether it’s for webdesign, print or digital art: If you are editing images professionally, chances are that Photoshop is an integral part of your workflow. It has never been easier to cleanly remove the background from an image than with remove.bg, but up until now using it from Photoshop involved several steps – and that’s clearly too many!
With remove.bg for Adobe Photoshop you can now remove the background from any photo directly within Photoshop with a single click.
What does it do?
- Upload the whole image or the current selection to remove.bg
- Add the cutout photo as a new layer
- Provide a layer mask to allow for easy corrections and adjustments
How does it work?
The plugin uses the remove.bg API, so you need an API key and an active Internet connection.
- Download remove.bg for Adobe Photoshop at Adobe Exchange
- Get your API key (the first 50 API calls in small size each month are free) and enter it in the plugin settings.
- You’re ready to go: Remove any background with 1 click.
Got feedback? Feature wishes? Ideas? Let us know what you think!