Introducing remove.bg for Windows/Mac/Linux
May 17, 2019
What’s better than removing the background from an image automatically? Removing the background from many images automatically!
Today we are launching remove.bg for Windows/Mac/Linux, bringing automated bulk background removal to the operating system of your choice.
- Drag & Drop automated background removal
- Upload multiple images and folders
- Create transparent or colored backgrounds
- Select the output size of your choice
How does it work?
Remove.bg for Windows/Mac/Linux uses the remove.bg API, so you need an API key and an active Internet connection.
remove.bg for Windows (Windows 7/8/10)
remove.bg for Mac (macOS 10.10 or newer)
remove.bg for Linux (Ubuntu/Debian)
- Get your API key (the first 50 API calls in small size each month are free) and enter it in the application settings.
- You’re ready to go: Remove backgrounds with a single click.
Got feedback? Feature wishes? Ideas? Let us know what you think!