- Feature Support for parameter „size=4k“ for an output resolution of up to 10 megapixels.
- Feature Responses now include the number of credits charged for the call via the X-Credits-Charged response header, enabling clients to track their credit spending.
- Improvement The amount of credits charged is now always based on the actual output resolution of the response. Previously the value of the „size“ parameter was used to determine the amount of credits charged, even if the input file was of a lower resolution.
- Improvement Updated code samples for Node.js, Python, Ruby, PHP and Java to support easy integration.
Feb 12, 2019
Thanks for your feedback!
Want to help us improve? (optional)
- Contribute this image & help us make remove.bg better
- Teach the Artificial Intelligence
- Get better results for similar images in the future
Choose if you want us to use this image for quality improvements.
Choose if you do NOT want us to use this image for quality improvements.
Your image will be used for future improvements of remove.bg.
Your image will NOT be used for future improvements of remove.bg.