Lead Sales Manager (Vienna, Austria)
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join our team to:
- Act as the first touch point for new customers: Guide leads and customers, negotiate via phone, email or in person, coordinate trials and proof of concepts
- Develop, establish, test and measure a structured B2B sales approach
- Present and represent Kaleido and remove.bg at events such as trade fairs, conferences, meetups and competitions
- Talk to partners and press to spread the word about remove.bg
- Build and maintain relationships to affiliate partners
- Help manage our social media channels and compile marketing content for our newsletter and blog
- Grow and manage your own sales team in the medium term
- 2 or more years of professional experience in Sales (bonus points for IT, B2B & SaaS)
- Genuine interest in image editing workflows in a variety of industries such as photography, design, ecommerce and marketing
- Fluent English skills in speech and writing
- Friendly and pleasant demeanour
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes
- ~30-40 h/week, starting June or July 2019
- The minimum salary for this position as per Austrian wage agreement for IT ("IT Kollektivvertrag") is € 41.706 for full-time.
- The actual salary depends on your qualifications and experience.
- Additionally you receive company shares.
Why work at Kaleido?
- Creative work on an innovative product in an agile environment
- Join a growing international team with customers around the globe
- Ability to co-shape the company and products
- Flexible working hours
- Office in Viennas beautiful inner city, right behind the Burgtheater
- Option to work remotely up to 80% of the time
How to apply
Send your CV and a few words on why you are interested in an email to [email protected] with the subject "Lead Sales Manager". Please include a photo that has the background removed or replaced. It can be any photo - feel free to do something creative, but at the very least it's just a proof that you have read this page until the end :)